Buy Vinyl Fence Online
Currently, as of June 30th, we are not quoting or selling vinyl fence materials until vinyl supplies start to become more available.
We do Vinyl fences are a stylish choice for any home. We offer different types of vinyl fencing including vinyl ranch rail, privacy fencing, picket fences and more. You can also find different types of vinyl gates and hardware. Select the style you are looking for to find the sizes, details and pricing information. Whether you want a pool fence or you need to fence in your property, we have all of your needs covered here at Aluminum Fences Direct.
There’s a lot to be said in favor of vinyl fences, but one thing that we pride ourselves on is selection. We have seven different kinds of vinyl fence, ready for any of your fencing needs, and each one will add charm and utility to your home and yard.
The first thing you need to know about vinyl fencing is how easy it is to maintain. Unlike wooden fences, which split and splinter and rot and crack, vinyl fencing maintains its sheen for decades without hardly any maintenance–in fact, the only thing you need to do to maintain the quality look of your beautiful vinyl fence is to hose it down with it get muddy or spray off the grass clippings that might mar the clean white look. That’s literally all you have to do.
Vinyl fences are also extremely strong–five times stronger than wood–and with a flexibility that makes them very resilient. Whether it’s rowdy kids crashing into the fence or a horse leaning against it to get an apple from the rancher, vinyl fences resist damage well.
Our seven styles of fence are:
- Vinyl Ranch Fence: This is the iconic fence that surrounds ranch land, lining roads and animal enclosures. It comes in three heights, with either two, three, or four rails, so it can accommodate whatever ranch needs you have.
- Vinyl Ranch Rail – Crossbuck: This is a more ornate ranch fence–it still has the classic look of a ranch fence, but with more interesting design. This is an ideal fence for surrounding the front of your property, or the drive from the street up to the house.
- Vinyl Privacy Fence: Just as the name suggests, this is a blank wall fence that is perfect if you want to enclose your yard and keep your backyard activities away from the neighbors. It’s ideal for kids who might use the fence as the back of a soccer goal, or for those with a pool in their yard who don’t want to share their party with the neighborhood.
- Vinyl Privacy Fence with Lattice: This is like the standard privacy fence, but with an architectural detailing at the top to add flavor–either a crossword lattice, or a row of vertical pickets. It still provides the privacy you’re looking for, but with a little more eye-catching flair.
- Vinyl Picket Fence: Exactly as it sounds, this is the iconic picket fence that everyone dreams about to surround their lovely yard and garden, but with the benefit of being vinyl, not wood, so you’re not always painting and repairing.
- Vinyl Scalloped Picket Fence: With a little more flash than the standard picket fence, the scalloped pickets add a sort of elegance to the fence that is just as at home in yards as it is at the country club.
- Vinyl Pool Code Picket Fence: This fence is designed to surround a pool, and adheres to all the rules, regulations, and recommendations for a safety fence keeping little ones outside of pool areas where they should be without supervision.
Select a vinyl fence type to view pricing and details.